From Petty Officer to Pin-Up

kelliseriopinup

Kelli Serio served as a Petty Officer in the Navy. Since her honorable discharge in 2012, she’s started school in California and found a new role as a model for Pin-Ups for Vets.

kelliserioduty

Kelli’s written a post for the Pin-Ups for Vets website where she talks about her military career, how she came to work with the charity and her budding career in journalism. You can read the entire piece and check out a lot more photos of Kelli here.

1. RedDragon says:

Trash for cash

2. Chris says:

LOL.… Good for you girl! I find it somewhat amazing that this story breaks after the latest relief of a Commanding Officer.… I sometimes think we all live in the Twilight Zone.

3. Tom loftis says:

Got out of the Navy in 1980. There were no women on any ship! Had there been, I would still be in!

4. mrlee says:

If I could have, back when, I would have put her in my seabag.

5. Moondawg says:

Down the rabbit hole with Alice.

6. SGMBob says:

From Tahlequah OK? Then she is Cherokee? Obviously.

7. Chuck says:

Hot damn, I’d make her a single mother.

8. richdsn2 says:

A commander is relieved for soliciting donations (Submariner Ball) from “adult entertainment” establishments; considered a “bad thing”.
    A group gets together as “Pin-Ups for Vets” (adult pictures) to ‘donate’ funds to veterans; considered a “good thing”.
    Obviously the relieved commander should have listed the donations from “adult entertainment” as “Dancers for Submariners”, or “Entertainers for Bubbleheads”. That would have made it ok?
    All the more reason I am so, so very glad, I got out when I did; before the PC police ruled the military.
    What a croc of expletive.

• Ghost says:

Guess you missed the part of the story that said she got out of the navy in 2012 and then started modeling .. as where the commander you spoke of was still an active duty officer..

9. bulldurham48 says:

Under today’s new rules and policy’s she would more than likely be charged for disgracing the service instead of being congratulated for being what she is, a truly beautiful young woman. In fact today she would more thn likely be locked up for actually being a heterosexual woman, which there seems to be far to few of any more around the services. What a shame, VIVA la difference.

10. Mark says:

Seems she made it with out get prego.