BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
Memes, memes, memes! Here are the 13 funniest ones from around the military:
1. When the crew is tired of MREs, but first sergeant doesn’t understand:
Maybe drive through some mud on the way back.
2. The platoon isn’t scared of getting a little wet, are they?
What’s a 50-foot drop, then 50-foot climb among buddies?
3. Elsa created an actual, functioning snowman (via Team Non-Rec).
You really thought she would never build an army?
4. Don’t be jealous, he had to turn the wrench a lot of times for those (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Sure, it was mostly because he turned it the wrong way the first dozen times, but still.
5. Remember to always keep your weapon pointed downrange and away from the cat (via Devil Dog Nation).
And don’t aim at your mom.
6. Next time a paratrooper calls someone a leg …
… remind them that the rest of the Army can’t get drug around by silk.
7. “Oh yeah? You ready to show me your life jackets now!?” (via Coast Guard Memes)
The fist on the left is “Semper,” the one on the right is “Paratus.”
8. Marines do more with less, rah?
If you wanted armor, you should’ve joined the Army.
9. Reflective belts are always coming through in the clutch (via Air Force Nation).
They keep away bears, bullets, and now thieves, apparently.
10. The Air Force demands excellence of every recruit (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
She can also do a better pull up than you, but maybe that’s why she joined the Marines.
11. Whenever the next Engineer Ball is held, I’d like tickets.
Not to the actual event, just the closing fireworks.
12. It’s chief’s least favorite dish (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Try it today with a side of sadness.
13. “You still have another foot before you hit the tree.”
“Sir, I wasn’t asking for help avoiding the tree.”
Logan Nye – Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It’s military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.