BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
Just a few more days until LIBO. To help you keep your noses clean until then, here are 13 funny military memes:
1. Do not leave privates unsupervised for even a moment (via The Salty Soldier).
Now he has to go to the aid station. Better have a specialist escort him.
2. Marine assaults aren’t what they used to be (via Sh-t my LPO says).
At least negligent discharges aren’t a big deal anymore.
3. Learn some discipline, boot (via Linda Glocke Will Destroy ISIS).
Also, hope you had insurance.
4. There are certain situations where it’s okay to correct your buddies (via Coast Guard Memes).
Or, wait till formation. He’ll figure it out.
5. Ermagerd! (via Sh-t my LPO says)
Seriously, join the Air Force.
6. When you really wish the dog would take point … (via Military Memes)
… but he’s too smart for that.
7. Meanwhile, cats are not okay with ground pounding (via Air Force Nation).
They prefer the sky.
8. “No sergeant, I haven’t gained any weight.” (via Air Force Nation)
The humidity probably shrank it.
9. All privates are suddenly doctoral students when the regs come up: (via The Salty Soldier)
“If you reference AR 670-1 chapter …”
10. It’s called improvisation, and the Marine Corps prides itself on it (via The Salty Soldier).
If you wanted factory pillows, you should’ve joined the Air Force.
11. Bet you wish you had the desert camouflage uniform now, huh? (via The Salty Soldier)
Maybe throw a poncho or woobie over yourself.
12. It’s all “Chair Force” jokes until someone needs an A-10 gun run.
Just remember to thank CCP after you thank God.
13. Pretty sure all other branches get most of their recruits when the Air Force is out of office.
The Army recruiter gets his when literally all other recruiters are out of office.
Logan Nye – Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It’s military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.