The All Warrior Network is now available as an add-on subscription to Amazon’s Prime membership for $4.99 a month. The channel calls itself “military themed entertainment for Warriors, by Warriors” and features a wide selection of military documentaries and series like The American Veteran, The Division, Heroes of World War II, Combat Aviation and Battleground: Famous Generals.
Amazon’s Prime service costs $99/year and features free 2-day shipping on orders and subscriptions to the company’s Prime Video, Prime Music and Kindle Lending Library programs. This past December, Amazon launched the ability for Prime members to add video subscriptions, including SHOWTIME, STARZ, A+E Network, AMC, HISTORY Vault and dozens of others. If you’re a cord cutter, you can add these channels without a cable subscriptions.
The add-on subscriptions include numerous benefits for viewers, such as:
- Free trials on all subscriptions
- Special Prime member pricing
- Latest episodes available simultaneous with broadcast
- Convenience of one account
- One Watchlist across all subscriptions
- Self-service cancellation of any subscription at anytime
- IMDb X-Ray integration
- Unified search and browse across subscriptions
If you want to give it a try, you can get a 7-day free trail of the warrior-themed entertainment destination for millions of service members, military veterans, and core fans of the warrior genre at this link.