BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
It’s a memes rundown! It’s like a memes war except that you can only watch, not comment (for an actual memes war, just pick a random post on our Facebook page and start posting funny memes).
1. Not familiar with this happening at the forward operating base, but I am familiar with this happening at the combat outpost (via Crusty Pissed Off Veteran).
In their defense though, it’s partially because supply never sends them new clothes or gear or literally anything besides ammo.
2. “Stand up at the back of the room if you’re getting tired.” (via Sh-t my LPO says).
3. “You will respect my authoritah!”
If he’s really going nuts, pop to parade rest and don’t come out of it for any reason.
4. Every time while briefing the command team: (via Air Force Nation)
“It was a 25-minute class!!”
5. Guys, North Korea is a military juggernaut … somehow. Much frightening.
Very, very frightening.
6. “Today, we rise!” (via Pop Smoke)
I would go on patrol with these guys. You may get killed but it would be an adorable death.
7. The military branch exchange day was quickly canceled and never repeated (via The Reactor is Critical).
We all know that what really happened was the pilot got tired of the crew chief’s tone, right?
8. This is why the airmen seem so uncomfortable on other bases (via Pop Smoke).
Everyone is excited they’ll finally get pizza while the Air Force wants to know when the hollandaise sauce will be perfected.
9. We didn’t promise you a rose garden … (via Devil Dog Nation)
… but you can grow one on Farmville if you want.
10. Accurate (via Sh-t my LPO says).
This is how the Navy controls the deep.
11. Most bubble machines have less chevrons than that (via Air Force Nation).
Must be a general’s birthday party.
12. Marines are like small town doctors in that they still make house calls (via Devil Dog Nation).
The U.S. Marine Corps: for that personal touch during the destruction of your country.
13. How does an airborne operation turn into a cautionary tale and internet meme? (h/t Do You Even Airborne, Bro?)
Exactly one humvee burning in.
Logan Nye – Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It’s military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.