BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
That week when you’re still trying to shake off the Cinco de Mayo hangover while preparing for the weekend parties. Good luck.
In the meantime, check out these 13 funny military memes:
1. Our condolences to anyone who rooms with that guy/gal this morning: (via The Salty Soldier)
Maybe just spray them with Febreeze whenever they do this.
2. It’s the one injury prevention tip that isn’t endorsed by the safety NCO (via Military Memes).
But hey, as long as that PFC lifts with their legs, it’ll probably be fine.
3. Back in the day, you could send a text message for the low cost of 10 breadcrumbs (via Military Memes).
The original Blue Force Tracker was just watching the sky to see which directions the pigeons flew in from.
4. To all the weapons stuck in arms rooms instead of on patrol, we’re sorry and we miss you (via Pop Smoke).
We’ll be together again soon.
5. Come on, sergeant. We’ve heard this story before (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting).
We’ve learned to read the regs, contracts, and guidance from higher before signing.
6. It’s like the classic video game but with even more cussing (via Afghanistan Combat Footage – Funker 530).
Packing lists filled with unnecessary gear wouldn’t be so frustrating if the d-mn gear would fit in the f-cking ruck.
7. Are you ready to Cross into the Blue?
This is the creepiest airman I have ever seen.
8. Even the smoke pit has bought into tobacco cessation (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Looks like dip and Rip-Its are all you have left.
9. You know who the real MVP is? (via Military Memes)
Jerry. Because instead of covering his buddy, he took a photo of the guy taking a photo of the guy working.
10. Gunny Hartman is the senior NCO we still all look up to (via Pop Smoke).
We can’t legally follow 90 percent of his example anymore, but we still look up to him.
11. Oooooh, that’s what the PT belt is for, so your T-Rex can always find you (via Air Force Nation).
Also, this is the first ad that makes me want to join the Air Force. I don’t care that it’s fake.
12. Shaving with a sink and water is a crutch (via Sh-t my LPO says).
If you can’t get inspection-ready in a parking lot while hungover, you don’t deserve to wear those cammies.
13. How you find out the pre-workout powder may have been crystal meth: (via Military Memes)
“Alright, dude. Just put it down softly and we’ll go talk to Doc.”
Logan Nye – Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It’s military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.