BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
Look, all we’ve got here is funny military memes. If that’s something you want, keep scrolling down.
1. “You embarrassed the Air Force!” (via Military Memes)
“What will the American people think when they see this photo?” “I’m pretty sure they’ll understand, sir.”
2. Seems like this happened way too often: (via Marine Corps Memes)
“I keep a nametape on the bottom of my rack for a reason, dude.”
3. Just bring Windex and you can have all the flights you want (via Pop Smoke).
“Maybe if you muzzle them, they won’t be able to lick anything?”
4. The Navy might have gotten this one right (via Military Memes).
Discos sound way more fun than missions.
5. Things that are easier to find than promotion or ETS papers: (via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, Santa Claus. Whatever.
6. The sequel has a little less action than the first movie (via Coast Guard Memes).
More realistic depiction of Coast Guard life, though.
7. No lie, the first time I heard zonk I was left in an empty field with my first sergeant, completely confused (via The Salty Soldier).
Luckily, the first sergeant took pity and just told me to report to my squad sergeant for a briefing on “zonk” at 0900 in duty uniform.
8. What’s so wrong about skating? (via Sh-t my LPO says)
Oh yeah, no work would ever get done again.
9. The nice thing about mannequins is that they can’t screw anything up (via Sh-t my LPO says).
It does seem like his coffee should be further from the edge, though.
10. D-mn, Jody. Give her at least a minute after he gets on the bus (via Devil Dog Nation).
There should be a 50-meter “No Jody” zone around all family areas prior to deployment.
11. Tinder, Facebook, Twitter, everywhere (via Coast Guard Memes).
“No one will believe how cool I look guarding this coast.”
12. When chief finds out the commander has already mandated the release time: (via Air Force Nation)
But remember, you belong to chief again first thing the next morning.
13. Finally! Get to formation, everyone: (via Team Non-Rec)
Have a good and safe weekend.
Logan Nye – Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It’s military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.