BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
We know that most of you are just here to steal memes for your arsenal. That’s fine. We’re doing the same thing when we go to the pages linked in blue above each meme.
If you don’t already, though, click on the links and show those page admins some love. They and their audiences are the hard workers who keep the meme currency flowing.
1. You could just get a job backpacking (via Pop Smoke).
You’ll get to travel in all sorts of exotic locales and meet lots of interesting people.
2. Energy drinks win wars. That’s a fact (via Air Force Nation).
DFAC: Get on this. The caffeine situation is unacceptable.
3. “But, first sergeant said we should personalize our desks.” (via Air Force Memes & Humor)
But hey, at least their Pez dispenser display is “Dress right, Dress!”
4. When you get the counseling statement that you’re falling a little short in some areas: (via Air Force Memes & Humor)
“Is it physical training, sergeant? It’s PT, isn’t it?”
5. 10 bucks says people were finding excuses to go into the room (via Pop Smoke).
Anyone else notice that Elvis and the guy next to him said “Screw it,” when it came to putting their feet on the V-shaped tape?
6. “And now we’re headed to berthing where we’ll be conducting nap time.” (via Sh-t my LPO says)
“Seaman Recruit Smith, stop picking your nose.”
Maybe the F-35 is so expensive because it’s secretly an X-wing.
8. Remember to paint your face, Homer. Your jaundice makes you easy to pick out (via The Salty Soldier).
Homer Simpson really is the shammer/skater spirit animal.
9. Combat outposts don’t have regs or Charms candies (via Military Memes).
You will need helmets, though.
10. “Don’t know why we need some fancy, new-fangled CD players in the Navy.” (via Military Memes)
“These hard disks can carry a couple of photos each!”
11. George Washinton was so cool, he wore aviators before aviation was a thing (via Grunt Style)
Pretty sure he was rocking a 50-star flag before there were even thirteen states, too.
12. “Sry, chief. Still waiting. The dentists are moving super slow.” (via Coast Guard Memes)
“Alright, let’s get another frozen yogurt.”
13. Of course, if it has no ammo, it’s probably not the last one you’ll ever see (via Military Nations)
Maybe there are a few rounds left in the gun.
Logan Nye – Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It’s military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.